Dieting and exercising are considered to be the best ways to lose weight and to slim down; but if you want faster results and want to achieve some impossible fitness goals then there can be a few supplementary options that deal with the trouble area like the waist, belly fat and butts. Contour light is one such latest advancement and skin rejuvenation technique, which helps in toning all the areas of the body without performing any surgery or causing any pain. The technique of contour light is effective on those areas which are reluctant to dieting and exercising.
The contour light machine is the most preferred laser machine that is known for producing power, which can increase the efficiency in no time. This machine comes with a heat management system, which helps in giving a quick and effective session to each patient. Contour light machines are basically built in a way to deal with clients in clinics and spa; the doctors use this machine as a fat extractor. The draining of fat is done in short periods as teh body cannot handle a lot of stress if it is all done at the same time. Short sessions are perfect for removing fat naturally and efficiently.
What happens in this light therapy?
To better understand the contour light therapy, here are a few things that should be known:
- The contour light uses the LED light, which naturally helps in slimming down, shaping and in the toning of areas which include the waist, tight, hips and the arms.
- Light is emitted by the contour light which is far more than any other device.
- The heat and the light emitted by this machine, is helpful in stimulating the fat cells which help in releasing the energy.
- The process of light therapy is similar to that of a good cardiovascular workout.
- This treatment helps in increasing the elastin and the collagen in the skin, along with giving a slimmer frame.
- The treatment of contour light is safe and quite painless.
Just like this there are a number of questions that people have in their mind related to contour light; so here are a few frequently asked questions and their answers that can solve a lot of queries and can help one in taking the right decision regarding the contour light therapy.
The FAQ’S for contour light
Is the treatment safe for everyone?
The contour light treatment is safe and effective for those who do not have any medical condition, which can make them weak when the waste is eliminated from the liver. Those planning to get contour light done should consult a physician first.
Is it a new technology?
No, light therapy is not new and has been in use for treating ailments like chronic pain and wounds for a long time. The new thing is that this light therapy is being used to reduce the fat; and the result of which is quiet remarkable. It can lead to inch loss which is impressive and the technique works in the places where there is excessive fat.
Do the patients need to follow a strict diet and an exercising regime?
Contour light is a simple treatment that doesn’t require any strict diet or an exercise regime to be followed. A supplement, little exercise, and some level of water consumption are enough for the required results.
Which areas can be treated?
With contour light areas like the hips, waist, back, upper arms, thighs and the neck can be focused and worked on.
How can one get optimal results?
The key to get optimal results of contour light is by staying hydrated and by doing enough exercise. Ideally one should drink 8 glasses of water though out the day, as this helps in flushing out the fat. The patient or the client should also be active enough to burn 350 calories per day during contour light.
Is contour light device safe?
Yes, it is and the light that is emitted from this machine cannot cause any kind of burn; one should just make sure that they do not look directly at the light being emitted as it is very bright; but it is still safer than a laser device.
Benefits of this treatment
There are quite a lot of benefits of getting contour light treatment done:
- The best and the greatest benefit is that it is non-invasive; it uses radio frequencies unlike the other liposuction methods. Even though it is non-invasive it is able to target the troubled areas.
- Since this treatment is non-surgical, it doesn’t need a recovery time. The day the treatment is performed the patient can leave the same day healed and with visible results. It is a walk-in walk out procedure.
- It reduces the cellulite, wrinkles and the stretch marks; that also without surgery.
Alcohol and contour light
Alcohol should be avoided during the contour light session, so alcohol and contour light do not have a good relation and there are valid reasons for this:
- Alcohol is a diuretic drink, whereas it is necessary for the body to stay hydrated during the contour light treatment.
- Alcohol is high in calories; which can directly disrupt the program. It is necessary to have a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle during the whole procedure of the contour light program.
- Another reason is that alcohol is processed as fat which can restrict the body from releasing the fat. The fat that is not used by the body is processed by the enzymes; so alcohol can disrupt the whole procedure.
Those who want to lose weight but are unable to even after rigorous dieting and working out then contour light, the light therapy is the perfect solution for all your weight related issues. Make sure that you read about this therapy well before getting it done, it is safe and secure but it is still better to be aware of the whole process and its results.